21 November 2011

My newly bought happiness

HULLOooo ! Yippeeeeeeee! Chloe has a new toy!!! 

 After months of waiting and wondering which pretty new camera I should buy, I ended up getting the Canon 600d this morning. It's so new and pretty that I'm scared to touch it with my oily fingers.

So why canon? Apart from the fact that it starts with a 'C' and it has the same number of letters as my name... I dunno its hard to explain, it just felt right when I held it...... Lol. I don't know much about cameras, but this one seemed pretty self explanatory and simple to use for a first time DSLR owner. I really like the turny screen at the back, it makes it easy to take pictures of myself and pictures of others too without them realising, hehe x) 





I'm tired from being excited. Hehe, I was going to clean my room but ended up taking some photos in my backyard. 






I love the colours. Can't wait to take more photos when the weather clears up :D 

1 comment: