17 January 2012

China #41-45: au revoir, sayoonara, zai jian!

I'm really no good at goodbyes.

Airports are filled with so many emotions- happiness, excitement, longing, disappointment, sadness... I like to look at people and imagine why they're there and where they're going (in a non-stalkerish way!) Im sure many of you understand the feeling of parting with loved ones at the airport, how incredibly difficult it can be, especially if you don't know how long it will be before you can see them again. I guess there's not much you can do in these situations, except be thankful for the time you had together and look forward to the next time you meet.

Spending 45days in china has made it feel like home. Im going to miss crossing the road like a crazy person, the general impoliteness and terrible customer service and even the constant passive smoking... X) (however smoking is bad so don't smoke!) haha. But most of all I'm going to miss my granny and grandpa and aunts and uncles and cousins! :(

However, here's a rough overview of my trip:

30/11/2011 Excited and eating aeroplane food!
Adventures in Beijing begin!

breakfast buffet
Finding Shantelle in my hotel in Beijing!

first snow day :)


On my way to see my family :D


Fixing my bike with my grandad :) 
Revolving buffet :D 
Baking eggtarts!

dinner that tried to run away
Enjoying the view :)
Visiting a Kindergarten

Day trip to the mountains
Coming back home :(
Clouds :)



p.s haven't read a post from you in a while vanessa!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment