12 January 2015

exchange #2 I feel like frodo

I feel like Frodo Baggins on the fiery steps of Mount doom, crawling on for dear life. Okay maybe that's a bit dramatic. But I am exhausted. It's been exactly 12 hours since I left Sydney and embarked on this quest they call exchange.

Currently at Guangzhou airport waiting for my connecting flight to Amsterdam. Let me tell you now it's not a pleasant stopover airport at all! There's no free wifi (unless you have a Chinese phone) which is the silliest thing ever since most of the people are international peoples! Also, not many restaurants in the international transfer area, unpleasant toilets and is a verrrry boring place to wait for 6 hours. 

I'm being a bit of a baby about this whole going away thing. I guess that's why I'm doing it though, travelling alone sure does test your independence. 

P.s I miss ember, my silly toothbrush eater





No comments:

Post a Comment