10 December 2011

China #12: so chinaaaa

My immune system has finally given up :( Nose is running awaaaay. So im back in my hometown. The people here are so different to Australia. Nobody likes to smile ... Everyone hates their job so customer service is terrible , everyone is SOO loud...and I'm passive smoking everywhere!!! There's no such thing as a no smoking zone... People smoke at home, in the elevators, on the streets, in restaurants, in the toilets ...... Everywhere. I was at my cousins wedding lunch the other day and people gave out cigarettes as gifts, so the whole table behind us started smoking.

Anyway, today I went mandarin picking in the mountains. The view was so nice, cept it was difficult climbing up the hillsides to reach the mandarins. I tripped on some soil lol, but happy I'm still alive!


Chloe

4 comments:

  1. YUM!! im sick too!!!:( will post later today! keep having fun!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha get better you two! :). Its thunderstorming and still crappy weather back in aus :(. View is so pretty <3 hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha how did china diaries jump from #9 to #12?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe but this post was so funny

    ReplyDelete