15 December 2011

China #15: spastic dreams

I slept terribly last night, plagued by nightmares of sharks, human-sharks, cinemas, riots and fighting for bargains with Marie and Kahyi in QVB. An overall very violent experience, perhaps I have some kind of suppressed anger bubbling inside me. So anyway, my dreams went something like this:

I was heading to work but ended up watching a movie instead. So it was a huge cinema, quite nice, a little bit like the theatres I went to in Beijing. Then all of a sudden people run in screaming there had been shark attacks! And lots of them... So everybody panicked and ran to the beach (which was right outside the cinema) to find the sharks. I found one, and it looked like the shark from jaws, but then again all sharks look like the shark from jaws..




After that my brain skipped a few scenes and it turns out that the shark was actually a half human! He was a local who had been missing for 1000 years, and he could morph into a shark whenever he wanted to, but he could also attack as a human... Kind of like in vampire diaries how they turn monstrous and grow fangs when they're about to feed.




So then after that he was chasing me and trying to eat me, I got so scared I woke up.
It was still dark, so I fell asleep again and dreamt that Sydney was in chaos, everyone went crazy and started smashing shops, but funnily they still lined up to buy stuff...(but at a discounted price ). I was with Marie and ky and we were excited by the bargains lol, but then my shoelaces came undone and I had to do them up so I fell behind and lost Marie and ky in the crowd :( but then I found them again at subway !! And everyone was getting really cheap food but when it was my turn the girl said that her boss just came in so it was normal price again, disappointed I bought a hotdog.

HAHAHA.

Then i woke up and felt really hungry so I went to have some breakfast lol.



 No he wasn't my breakfast.. nor was he in my dream, I saw him on tv the other night and it reminded me of my high school boycrushes so I just included him in for fun hehe. He's too feminine though, his skin is nicer than mine :(







2 comments:

  1. ahhh so good on piano. Love that song :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEHE what complex dreams :) reminds me of inception! piano sounds very good and calm and peaceful and lovely <3 just about to collapse and fall asleep but i will reply your email tomorrow dear! much loveeeeee

    ReplyDelete