21 December 2011

China #16, 17,18: homesick, fOrg meat and blood relationships

Day 18. It's been almost 3 weeks since I've last been in Sydney. Not too long of a time span, but I'm starting to miss home lots, especially when I see all the fun I'm missing out via Facebook news feed! Stupid facebook. Maybe that's one of the reasons fb is banned here, so people won't see what they're missing out on, lol. I knowwwwww, I should be enjoying what I have now- all the time in the world and no obligations whatsoever. However, even nothingness has its limits...

Okay okay I'm exaggerating. I haven't been doing nothing, my family drove down to Quanzhou yesterday to visit some relatives and then we went to this aweeeesomeeeee revolving buffet for dinner. SO MUCH FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited. They had everything, from sashimi to ice cream to coconut juice to 'delicious fOrg meat' to deer to loads of cakes and the list goes on.

                                      

                                       


  
                                   
                                   
                                  
Weirdest translation ever. Blood relationship?!

The only downside is the after-buffet-bloating and feeling like the purple balloon girl from charlie and the chocolate factory, the one who blew up like her chewing gum...

But the turning platform (with our table on it ) made it hard to find where i was sitting every time i went to get food cause the platform would turn (imagine 2 circles one inside the other, and the bigger one turns while the smaller one is fixed). So anyway, I ate too much and felt like my stomach was ripping open, but it was worth it. :)


My favourite part! This is all the cake i took heehghehehe, one of each flavour, but ATE TOO MUCH CAKEEEEEE x_x and icecream, durian, vanilla, taro, green tea, strawberry.... <3 

Apart from that I haven't been doing much, I went to the bike repair shop to fix my bike! I broke the brake :( I have much admiration for the bike fixers, they're so clever!!


Here's  random chicken video from our place, lol.


oh and early merry christmas!






WITH ruv, from shloweeeyy

1 comment:

  1. miss you chloe food look nice hope you have a great time i really want to see you in china. i am going to china soon soon la :)

    ReplyDelete