07 December 2011

China #8: ciao Beijing !

Interesting fact for today: if one gets married in the morning in Beijing, it is their first marriage. If its an afternoon ceremony then it is a second or third or fourth...

Today marks one week since I left Sydney, it's gone by so quickly ! 7 days of indulgent eating is going to catch up with me soon.

And so my journey in beijing comes to an end with clear skies and a table full of dumplings. We spent this morning visiting the birds nest and eating lunch at a dumpling restaurant.
What's your favorite time of the day? Mines LUNCH TIMEEEEEeEEE!!!!!!!! Everyday I look forward to lunch, I get so happy when we have a nice lunch. X)

Spent the afternoon in Tian Jin, a small town near Beijing. The people there are apparently very friendly, but the infrastructure isn't as developed as the major cities. For dinner we had hotpot, I felt like there wasn't enough food though ... :( and the restaurant was quite grubby x.x one of the waiters got bored waitering so he just spat where he stood... About 1.5 meters from
our table, that turned me off right away lol.

Overall, this has been a pretty good week! I like the pace of the schedule and having things planned out for me, always having something to do. I want to go on more of these tours next year!! :D

What's next? Going back home to see my granny tomorrow!! <3 I'll be staying in fujian for the rest of the time, visiting Xiamen inbetween. There's not much to do in my hometown... Except eat. This could be my last blog post for a while due to lack of wifi and social website access, so I bid you all a happy holiday! Email me of you need me! I'll check every few days hehe.

Hopefully the weather clears up for you guys so you can go and play, but don't forget to be sunsafe!! :)

With lots of love,
Chloe e e e e. e e e. e e


3 comments:

  1. hehhe have a great flight dear :) i will email you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so fun :):):):)! The bird's nest looks so cool :O. Miss u!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. what if its ones first marriange, but it's their partner's second, would they get married in the morning or arvo ? :O

    ReplyDelete