01 December 2011

China diaries #1: i want to be an air stewardess!!

Take off time from Sydney: 9:35pm
9:50pm location: somewhere around dubbo

Hi everyone!!! Happy birthday kahyi!!!!! Youre currently at dinner, wish i could be too :( hope you're taking lots of photos and having loads of fun!

I'm currently on my way to Beijing, traveling with Air China :D we just took off and my brother is angry with me cause I broke his remote for the tv.

Okay so the pretty air stewardess just poured me some juice. She has nice Skin! Some if these air personnels are ridiculously good looking ............ Would it be weird if i asked For a photo? Anyway. My oj is some china brand and it tastes like cardboard :( i have my own little tv thing loaded with pirated movies, I'm excited and am gonna start some watching :)


10:55pm
I just had my second dinner! Chicken, chocolate cake... Aeroplane food+ turbulence = nausea @_@ !

11:03pm location: somewhere around Brisbane

Ears are blocked ! Toilets smell bad :( tired and sleepy. Thinking about Sydney.

6:55am Location: just passed hong kong...vanessssaaaaa!! :D

Oh my goodness. That was the most uncomfortable 10hours of my life. Even cityrail seats are easier to sleep in. My butt and my neck are so sore >:( these walkways are tiny, I keep tripping over people's feet as I walk to the toilet- which is a little box that stinks of pee. Need to wash my hair. ooooooooh here comes breakfast! It's weird to think that the suns up in Sydney, still dark outside here as i look out the window. No longer want to be an air stewardess, even if they do get to work alongside pilots HEHEHeEeeeeeeeee

8:55am- preparing for landing

So apparently it's -6 degrees outside. I'm beginning to think wearing a tshirt wasn't such a great idea :(

9:01am - landed safely in Beijing !

Let the adventures begin :)
p.s china blocked everything so I'm a blogging from touch

No comments:

Post a Comment